How it Works
DNA Sample Test
Once you place your order and your kit is delivered, register your kit with the code in the box.
Swab & Mail
Follow the instructions included in the kit, swab both cheeks, seal & mail back to us.
Your results will be available 7-10 business days (after we receive your kit) via our secure BitCare platform.
Hair Sample Test
Once you place your order, you will receive an email to download the form & instructions.
Follow the instructions included in the email, insert 3-4 strands of hair into an envelope, seal & mail to us.
Your results will be available 3-4 business days after we receive your kit via our secure BitCare platform.
Blood Spot Sample Test
Place your order and wait to receive your kit in the mail.
Test & Mail
Follow the instructions included in the kit – prick your finger & place the blood spot on the dedicated area. Seal the kit & mail it back to us.
Your results will be available 5-7 business days (after we receive your kit) via our secure BitCare platform.
What's Inside the DNA Kit:
- Buccal Swab Vial (sealed silver pouch)
- Sample collection envelope (with Activation code)
- Activation Code Sticker (to be placed on the vial)
- Welcome card
- ‘HOW TO’ instructional guide
- Coupon code for your next purchase
- Prepaid return envelope
Know more about the Nutrigenomics' (NGx) DNA Tests:
Health DNA Test Interpretation Guide
Sports DNA Test Interpretation Guide
Diet & Exercise DNA Test Interpretation Guide
Estrogen DNA Test Interpretation Guide
A+B DNA Test Interpretation Guide
How to Access the Reports
Your test results can be accessed securely via our secure BitCare platform. Please note that you must first register as a user- if you haven’t signed up yet – click here. It’s free and comes with unlimited customer service support for one year!
You can download your results as a report and share it with your primary care physician (PCP), Dietician, Nutritionist, Fitness Coach, or certified health and wellness professional to assist you based on your results to tailor your health and wellness goals.
With your free lifetime membership, you’ll get updates to any new information or discoveries related to your order(s), specific to your genes. You’ll also receive discounts on other products and rewards to earn when you refer a friend, etc.
Your Privacy is Our Priority
You are in control of your results! You choose how your personal genetic information is used and shared.
- We will not share your individual data without your explicit consent.
- The federal law GINA provides protection from employer and health insurance discrimination based on your genetics.
- We do not provide your personal or genetic information to anyone – period.
We have measures in place to prevent unauthorized access to our platform and ensure appropriate use of your genetic information.
- TrustLock verified 256 Bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) website
- As an added security measure to protect your identity, we encrypt your personal information with the AES 256 Bit encryption on the database level: your name, address, email, phone, etc., is not stored in plain English.
- External firewalls restrict unauthorized connections to our databases
- All connections to our website are encrypted using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology
Subscribe to our newsletter for updates and special offers
Disclaimer: All information provided on site and in reports produced is intended to support nutritional advice to optimise your diet. We do not claim or attempt to claim to diagnose medical conditions, or cure or treat medical conditions.
Blood (ELISA) tests define an intolerance/sensitivity as a specific IgG4 reaction and an allergy as a specific IgE reaction (IgE-Mediated).
Hair tests (Bioresonance Therapy) is categorised as Complementary and Alternative Medicines (CAMs) covering therapies that fall outside mainstream medicine. Conventional medicine does not currently recognise Bioresonance as it has not been subject to significant scientific research. Bioresonance reports and related information do not make a medical diagnosis nor is it intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health provider if you have a medical condition and/or medical symptoms. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it. All probable or possible information provided in reports or on this website need to be discussed and confirmed with a nutritional therapist or qualified medical practitioner.